Up to £26,000 - Penrith / Hybrid
We have an exciting opportunity to join our People Team as a Recruiter. We are looking for a motivated, passionate professional to support our business growth finding the right people to join our teams.
- Working Pattern: Monday to Friday, flexible hybrid working with some requirement to work weekends on occasion, to support attendance at events.
- Annual Leave: You will receive 33 days per annum; our holiday year runs from March to February.
- Additional leave: at 2 years and 5 years’ service.
- Training Academy: An in-depth induction and welcome programme and ongoing career development.
- Bonuses: A bonus of £1000 every time you successfully refer a friend.
- Pension: Auto enrolment into our Company pension.
- Recognition Awards: Our monthly Wilderness Heroes Awards celebrate you and your team’s success.
- Your Wellbeing: Excellent health and wellbeing benefits via Medicash, including an employee assistance programme; a cash back healthcare plan that offers discounts on optical, dental, and a range of complimentary therapies; 24/7 access to a virtual GP, and other lifestyle apps to support your wellbeing; discounted gym memberships.
- Life Assurance: of 2 times annual salary.
- Discounts: A range of discount schemes with access to savings on high street brands, restaurants, cinemas, and other leisure outlets, including local businesses following feedback from our employees.
The main purpose of your role will be to oversee the end-to-end recruitment process. You will work as part of a team to source and attract candidates for vacancies across the Company. You will ensure that candidates have a positive experience from the initial point of contact, to their first day within the company.
Key qualities that we look for:
- Experience in a similar role, preferably with a good understanding of safer recruitment practices.
- Alignment with our core values and behaviours at all times with ability to promote these to others.
- Awareness of employment law as it relates to resourcing activities.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Engaging and empathetic communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to create enthusiasm and excitement whilst being clear on requirements.
- Excellent knowledge, and experience, of good GDPR practice.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland as we follow safer recruitment processes. Proof of identity will also be required. We are an equal opportunities employer.